Senior Tax Investigations Manager
The Client - An independent firm of tax advisors in Central London who provide comprehensive advice and planning for entrepreneurs, businesses and individuals.
The role -
- Provide technical support to assist the Partner in delivering tax services to the client and provide on-going tax technical support to meet client requirements as directed.
- Assist with the application of complex, specialist technical advice to provide innovative solutions that add value to the client.
- Be able to assist with a range of advanced compliance matters, deal with Revenue enquiries and technical correspondence in conjunction with Partners and Directors who will review work.
- Assist the Partner/Director in the management of the team by supervising and coaching other team members ensuring work is accurate and delivered in a timely way to meet deadlines.
- Work in collaboration with the team to communicate and achieve team goals and share knowledge and ideas to develop the team.
- Start to build profile and develop a network of professional contacts outside of the Firm by use of technology and social media
- Assist with Marketing initiatives and build knowledge and awareness of all aspects of the Firm’s service to help identify opportunities to cross sell services
- Be pro-active and identify opportunities to act on the interpretation of new legislation with a view to winning new work in conjunction with Partners and Directors.
- Act with honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients, contacts and team members whilst respecting confidentiality and building trust.
Key Requirements -
- Professionally qualified - e.g. ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA or HMRC background
- Good technical and compliance knowledge
Managed Code of Practice 8 and 9 cases