Major Events Manager
I am on the lookout for a skilled Special Events Manager to join the London office of an amazing Health charity. Reporting to the Head of Fundraising, the main purpose of this role will be to take the existing portfolio of successful and varied events and strategically develop them in order to increase reach and funding. This is an exciting role for an inspiring charity and a real chance to leave your mark on an organisation.
* Develop and manage a Major Events Intern in order to support this role and the growing calendar of events
* Recruit and motivate a group of volunteers in order to help run events
* Develop and implement a long term strategy for major events to ensure rejuvenation of events, along with improving the stewardship of attendees and growth in net income
* Create a range of stewardship events in order to enable the team to cultivate strong relationships with major donors, high value supporters and senior corporate contacts
* Manage and monitor income and expenditure budgets
* Organise and plan all logistics to ensure effective execution of all events
* Experience within a fundraising environment, which includes: event management within a fundraising team, strategy development for fundraising/events, and setting/meeting income targets from events
* Using your creative flair to design the look and feel of an event
* Fantastic people management skills, and the ability to engage with a wide range of individuals
* Highly organised - able to balance competing priorities whilst planning and managing multiple commitments
If this role suits your experience and you would like to learn more, please apply! If you know someone who may suit this role, please pass on my contact details.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.