White Goods Engineer/Domestic Appliance Engineer
Job Title: White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer
Area: North London
Package: £23,000 - £27,000 per annum + overtime, bonus, vehicle, pension scheme etc.
A major household name in the UK, this manufacturer have been established for over 40 years. Their revenues are in excess of two billion euros and have over 10,000 employees across four continents. Manufacturers of domestic appliances, domestic and commercial boilers and brown goods.
We are currently recruiting for a White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer with experience in a professional environment to work in a field based position. As a minimum, you must be able to electrically repair fridges/freezers, washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and hobs. Upon joining the firm you will have the opportunity to gain your gas qualification fully expensed by the firm.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment.
- Experience/training working across a variety of branded products i.e Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
- Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
- Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
- Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
- 2nd line refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application.
We are specialists in the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors working with successful multi-brand firms and manufacturers across the UK. With over 80 live vacancies we are confident we can find something to suit your needs.