Data Analyst Relocation Budget available!
BI Analyst - Relocation Package Available!
up to £40,000 + Benefits
Are you tired of the hustle & bustle of London? Are you looking to move your BI career over to the artistic city of Bristol? This could be the role for you! A tech savvy, innovative company are looking for a BI Analyst to join them. The company is looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of working with large and interesting data sets using SQL with exposure to interesting programming tools such as Python, SSIS and R. In this end to end role, you will have input on the development and structuring of the data and the data warehouse, with the ability to analyse the data and present back to various stakeholders using Tableau . If you are a bright, innovative analyst/developer looking for the opportunity to work on a big data platform and develop your skills in an exciting environment, this could be the opportunity for you!
THE ROLE - BI Analyst/Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think in an innovative manner
- Ability to tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Process, analyse and manipulate datasets using SQL /T-SQL
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets
- Innovative with ability to work autonomously
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
SQL, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Analytics, Data analyst, Business Analyst, SSIS, SSAS, ETL, Datawarehouse, Database, Python, Scala, AWS, Big data, Tableau