Proposals and Engagement Copywriter
A wonderful national charity are looking to recruit a Proposals and Engagement Copywriter based in London.
A national health charity who are very well established in their field.
The charity are looking for a Proposals and Engagement Copywriter to join their team now they're in a new Major Donor fundraising programme.
You will be responsible for building relationships with key contacts across the organisation, collecting and disseminating information about the organisation's work; developing fundraising cases for support and propositions; and developing and delivering donor and senior volunteer stewardship.
- Develop and keep up to date, cases for support for core areas of the organisation's work. Support fundraisers in developing propositions for donors and to help them understand new projects.
- Development and maintenance of cases for support and materials for multi-million pound fundraising appeals.
- Implementation and improvement of internal systems for capturing and disseminating information for fundraising colleagues.
- Build strong internal relationships with colleagues on all levels, to facilitate the team's work, and external relationships with other professionals in the sector.
- Support the fundraising team in finding relevant case studies and supporting information to strengthen fundraising asks.
- Develop and produce stewardship materials, including new and creative pieces, to contribute to their aim of having a sector leading stewardship programme.
The Proposals and Engagement Copywriter will ideally have experience:
In synthesising information from multiple sources, and transforming it into inspiring and persuasive content
- Substantial experience in the charity sector
Substantial experience of developing one or more of:
- cases for support, fundraising proposals, funding bids or similar
- stewardship plans or materials
£29,000 - £36,500