Application Developer/Application Support Developer - Global Professional Services Organisation (London - Permanent)
Our client is one of the top professional firms in the UK and they are embarking on some exciting projects and enhancements of the current application estate
As an Application Support developer you will be working with the in-house development team to deliver projects on internal bespoke applications. These are both Windows and Web based applications. .
- Knowledge & Experience in Windows, Windows Server, IIS
- Proven experience in Web Application Development and Support
- Experience in C# .NET/ASP.NET Framework,
- Experience in SQL Server 2012/2014,
- Developing Web and Windows applications.
- Experience in working within projects and meeting strict deadlines.
- Managing implementation and new releases into the production environment.
- Good Communicator
- Ability to develop and support SSRS reports
- Agile Methodologies
- Writing T-SQL, Creation of Jobs, Stored Procedures and functions.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Development of Enterprise Applications