Product Development Manager - Food and Beverage
My client is a privately owned coffee business with its head office in central London and 50 + coffee units based around the UK, with plenty more openings in the pipeline.
Changes and expansion are afoot in the business and a vacancy has arisen for a Product Development Manager to manage the purchasing strategy and ensure a consistently high quality product at a competitive cost.
Working with stakeholders, you will create and introduce new seasonal lines across the product range and manage this entire process from initial brainstorm to successful roll out.
To be considered for this role, you:
- MUST have experience in a similar role within the food and beverage sector
- should understand budgets and have a good head for figures
- possess advanced level of Excel
- will be an able communicator at all levels
- can speak English FLUENTLY
- are a superb negotiator
- understand the need to create a fluid pipeline of new products
- can deliver to tight deadlines
- work very well on your own, as well as in a team
If you are a real foodie and coffee addict, this could be ideal for you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO VOLUME, ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED