Branch Manager - Care Sector
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors. We are:
- A market leader
- Accredited Gold employer with the Investors in People
- IRP 'Best Company to Work for 2016’
- Winner of 'Best Recruitment and Training Services - Wales’ - Business Excellence Awards 2016
Our highly successful Care & Support division are recruiting an experienced Registered Manager to drive our stable and innovative Cardiff team.
The successful candidate will have worked in a managerial capacity in within the care sector in a previous role. You will need excellent knowledge of the CSSIW regulations and be passionate about delivering a quality care service while ensuring your staff feel supported and valued. As the registered manager you will need to be an approachable, knowledgeable, professional and motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
Experience in recruitment and staff retention is essential as is the ability to develop your staff while recognising their training and personal development needs.
You will have excellent IT and communication skills coupled with an eye for detail and a drive to move the business forward. You will hold a QCF 5 qualification in management or equivalent.
The Registered manager’s role is to oversee and manage the day to day running of the operation ensuring full compliance with CSSIW and key stakeholder expectations and contractual standards. Supported by a team of coordinators you will oversee training, recruitment, coordination and customer satisfaction.
- City centre location
- Health cash-back scheme, where you can obtain money back for things such as dental and optical costs.
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 30 after 2 years’ service, plus the opportunity to buy up to ten more.
- The opportunity to pay into our Christmas savings scheme with 3% interest.
- Refer a friend scheme, where we offer between £250 and £500 for each successful referral into the business.
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If we do not contact you within seven days of your application being submitted you have not been successful on this occasion. New Directions maintains a database of prospective candidates. If you are unsuccessful in your application for this role we will keep your details on file for a period of 6 months and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise. If you do not consent to this, please indicate on your covering letter.
New Directions is committed to equal opportunities and will be happy to make any reasonable adjustments to candidates interviewing with us.