Civil Litigation Solicitor 3 PQE+
A new opportunity has opened for an experienced civil litigation solicitor to join a leading North London high-street firm.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the conduct of appeals and enforcement action in the Magistrates’/County Court
- Dealing with Civil and Commercial Litigation Matters
- Assisting the Office Managing Partner by gathering information for cases and attending clients
- Attending Court and act as advocate in both the Magistrates’ Court and the County Court at both contested and non-contested hearings
- Advising on alternatives to prosecution and the issue of formal cautions and warnings to offenders where appropriate
This role would be ideal for an accomplished litigation solicitor, with experience of dealing with residential Landlord and Tenant dispute matters. The varied caseload from contractual and commercial disputes to contentious probate will provide a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor to jump into challenging but rewarding work.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you