Senior HR Business Partner
Are you passionate about people development with a strong desire to work for a company where HR is at the forefront of the business agenda and innovation and creativity are valued assets? In one of those rare opportunities to come on the market, my client are looking for an HR Director to lead our team based in the City of London.
A leading Energy investments firm based in the City of London.
- Working in partnership with the business to ensure delivery of the commercial goals.
- Work closely with the leadership team to drive change, including organisational design.
- Develop and execute recruitment plans to ensure timely and quality decisions within budget.
- Develop, recommend and implement global HR policies and procedures; maintain local Employee Handbook.
- Ensure that an excellent HR policy and procedure framework is in place to meet the needs of the business.
- To lead on employee engagement and involvement to deliver a strong and effective partnership between the organization and its workforce
- To ensure the organization has effective learning and talent development plans and initiatives to build organizational capacity and enhanced management capability
- Recruitment & retention - managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity
- Reward - develop a reward strategy to meet the business and people goals; applying and advising managers on appropriate reward activities.
- Manage a small HR team in the UK and overseas
- Managing HR budgets
- Extensive experience leading an HR function in a high growth, innovative business
- Strong generalist background covering all aspects of human resources
- Degree educated and Member of the CIPD
- Global HR Experience
- An additional language highly desirable
- Experience of line managing a small team
- Ability to work autonomously; a self-starter with the ability to define own priorities and deliver projects.
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate in a virtual environment and interact with all levels within the organisation.
- Organized with strong time management skills; able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Polished and professional in approach, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to add value at the centre of growth
- Proficient in MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
£80,000 - £90,000 plus benefits