Senior Digital Marketing Analyst - Technology
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst - Ecommerce Technology
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst for a leading ecommerce tech company. Working closely with the Global Growth Marketing team, you will be the go-to expert for Google Analytics and provide valuable insight for digital acquisition across multiple geographic markets. You will have a focus on analysing customer acquisition across paid search, affiliates and partnerships, display, and paid social channels. You will use Google Analytics, Tableau and SQL on a daily basis and will have the opportunity to learn additional technical skills such as Python and R.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create reports in tableau for all channels so that the team can track of performance
- Make recommendations to how the team can tailor marketing strategies to target specific groups
- Combine online and offline data sets to make informed decisions
- Work across 12 different territories to understand the needs of this global team
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau and SQL
- Commercial experience using Python or R is an advantage, as you will build these skills further
- Experience of evaluating different digital acquisition routes
- The ability to articulate complex data insights to non-technical, senior stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link on this page or contact Paul Wainwright at Harnham for more information.