We are looking for a Senior Business Developer to join an established team based in Wymondham to help increase their client portfolio and offer asset recovery solutions to potential partners with regards to consumer electronics. Full training will be giving on how to research the market, identify the correct person and develop leads into purchases.
Priding themselves on offering a top notch service to their clients this results in the company really caring about what they do and how they do it.
You will be working in a busy and fun work environment, where they are always tinkering and striving for improvements in their business pitches, customer service solutions and ways they develop their client relationships.
If you are all of the below, then we would like you to apply
• We need someone to care as much as we do and continually work hard to achieve the company goals.
• Be willing to learn - We will provide full training
• Responsible - There are always leads to follow up and develop. You will manage your own workload and need to ensure you get jobs done and deals closed.
• A professional - We like our colleagues to take pride in their work and set examples.
• Highly motivated and energetic. We seek positive and innovative thinkers.
• A communicator - You will have to work closely with other departments and you must have excellent written and verbal skills.
• Be a jet setter - UK driving licence is essential and we also like to travel to meet our overseas clients, developing working relationships and understanding what we are buying. We would like you to
• Have a minimum of two years’ experience in business development.
• Be very comfortable using Microsoft Office programs.
• Ideally be able to speak a second language. Spanish, French or German would be an advantage.