A university based in Central London are seeking a Project/Management Accountant for a 9 month fixed term contract, with scope to get extended after the 9 month duration.
The sucessful candidate will be responsible for supporting the head of finance and acting as a business partner to the project director in preparation of management information for the governing board.
Key duties of the role include:
- Act as a business partner to the senior management team
- Design and lead on quarterly/monthly reporting of management information
- Preparing annual budget and maintaining full project cost
- Run quarterly forecasting for the project
- Maintain financial controls over project expenditure
It is desirable candidates have worked as a project accountant within a higher education, charity or arts institution.
Benefits of the role include: 36 days holiday + bank holidays, 18% pension scheme and a chance to working on an exciting project.
If this role is of interest please apply below.