Financial Planning Analyst
If you are a Newly Qualified Accountant looking for a new role as a Finance Analyst in one of the best names in the sector, then this should be an exciting role for you!
Reporting directly to the Head of FP & A and with direct links to the CFO and CEO this is a brilliant role. Ideal for an ambitious Accountant who wants to work in broad Analytical role, that will give great career opportunities.
The role primarily requires an individual to assist the FP&A Manager in completing the Company financial forecasting and planning requirements within the Finance Department, ensuring that appropriate financial consulting, information and strategic support is provided to senior management.
The candidate must have the skill set and be prepared to contribute in all areas within the finance function. Working as part of a team to ensure that all reporting deadlines within FP&A and financial control are met on a timely and accurate basis.
This would interest a highly-driven individual with a demonstrated can-do attitude and "hands-on, roll-up sleeves" approach to the broad remit.
- Compile and manage MI data for internal and external reporting
- Assist with all Company forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning activities
- Support the FP&A manager with all internal and external reporting requirements
- Stress testing
- External MI and Q&A’s for external reporting
- Daily profit and loss reporting
- Monthly/ quarterly trading information and stats
- Production of daily reports
- Assist in preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of monthly/weekly/daily Management Information
- Preparation of key reconciliations
- Ad-hoc projects
- Newly Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- FP&A and financial control accounting experience
- Strong excel/modelling skills
- Analytical / reporting tool (in particular TM1) would be beneficial (Crystal reports creation desirable)
- Experienced in producing management information
- Team player with ability to work in a friendly close knit environment
- The hunger to take an opportunity and make the most of it