Brand Marketing Manager
A Brand Manager is required to join our clients Kent based business.This is an exciting opportunity to work for a recognised brand and to be at the forefront of a new product category launch.
If you have experience with Product Marketing, managed retail channels and have strong customer insight experience then this is the role for you. The ideal candidate will have experience within fast moving consumer goods within the retail sector.
Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for implementing all marketing and brand plans, executing and delivering insightful research and analysis as well as taking ownership of the end user customer experience. Furthermore, you will be managing 4 direct reports and pushing the brand to the next level. A good knowledge of Digital marketing practices would be highly advantageous.
Day to day duties will involve, but not limited to the following:
• Work closely with the Head of Marketing to assist with creation of marketing/brand plans for all divisions
• Assist the Head of Marketing to create a robust digital strategy
• Analysing research and data to identify trends and gaps in the market
• Manage market research and customer insights to fully understand the customer experience
• Manage budgets of individual projects keeping in line with the overall allocated marketing spend
• Plan and cost launch activities for new product and brand launches
• Work closely with the in-house graphics team to manage artwork workload
• Working with the wider global team on key projects
• Further develop presentations and product sales programmes for Sales Team to improve their knowledge and capability.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Marketing Degree, CIM or relevant qualification
• Previous Brand Manager experience
• Customer insight experience - surveys, focus groups
• Product experience
• Project management
• Good knowledge of Digital marketing principles
• Experience with managing a team
• Strong communication skills
The role is based on 37.5 hours per week 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday but will include occasional external meetings, exhibition attendance and international travel which will include evenings, weekends and overnight stays.- Salary depending on experience
If this sound like the exciting challenge you are looking for then please contact a member of our team to discuss further.