Junior Data Planner/ Strategist
A leading CRM and data driven organisation are looking for a Junior Data Planner, to be embedded within their insight and data team.
This is a great opportunity to start your career within the world of Data-Driven Marketing, Insights and CRM.
We are looking for a confident communicator, who will thrive on building key relationships and enjoy being part of a hugely successful data and insight team.
As Junior Data Planner, you will assist on a variety of accounts within the portfolio. You will work alongside senior planners to plan and deliver bespoke data strategies to drive the best results possible. You will utilise your skills across a range of exciting data projects - including strategy planning, data capture strategy development, testing and management.
You will have an opportunity to work across the business, working with skilled analysts, Account Managers and Strategists to deliver projects in line with the clients expectations.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified to degree level OR relevant experience
- Keen interest in Data-Marketing, Insights and CRM
- Strong mathematical ability - Loves numbers
- Good all round communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, with some experience in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to multi-task, with strong attention to detail
- Keen to learn new data skills
Data Planner/Data/Junior Planner/customer insights/Data Planner/ Strategies/Data Strategies