SEO Manager - Travel
Are you an experienced SEO Manager or SEO Executive for an exciting new step?
Are you an SEO Expert?
Have you managed the SEO for a large consumer website?
Do you want to work for a leading consumer travel brand?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The leading consumer travel company is looking for a SEO Manager to join their digital team and manage all social media strategies & campaigns based in London.
The company is transforming the marketing team, they have recently appointed a senior level marketer to transform the team and take them to the cutting edge of consumer marketing. The company is a one of the most recognised bands in the UK and has 1,000s of visits to its website daily and looking for talented marketers to join the team and drive customer engagement and brand engagement.
Their culture is centred around empowerment & passion for their products with appointment of their new Marketing Director there is a new drive within the team to grow and expand. The Marketing Director is a real leader within marketing, they focus on empowering the team to succeed and grow within their roles.
As SEO Manager you will join our successful Marketing team based in their London offices and be responsible for:
- Carry out Keyword research to validate Keyword correctly implemented to website. Check links and tags contain correct UK keywords. Mange site imagery, headlines, tags, meta data. Carry out keyword research to support new campaigns, site content pages (e.g. social competition content page or display ad click through page, or PPC ad landing page)
- Manage technical change request for Search optimisation.
- Owner of KPI: Conversion improvement (by channel/project). Technical change SLA.
- Use programs such as Google Ad Words Keyword Tool to check accuracy of the UK keyword research on the UK market
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries. Work with content and social managers to optimise backlink placement.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
- Procure and manage agencies and suppliers to ensure high-quality service, optimised spend and compliance with contractual commitments, including SLA's and KPI's.
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach to SEO & Search Marketing, be a team player and really want to forge a career in a career in Digital Marketing. You can have experience from either an agency or client side background as long as you have owned SEO activates for a large consumer website.
The SEO Manager - Travel role requires the following experience:
- Skilled in SEO management currently, and a specialist.
- Understanding of website and coding is advantage
- Agency background preferred
- Customer centric, think out of the box, and challenge status quo
Title: SEO Manager - Travel
Salary: £30k - £40k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing