Senior Finance Analyst - Ecommerce projects
Super commercial finance role working for a large retailer; you will be the key point of contact for all CapEx spend on Omni-channel projects. This £1bn t/o business has a significant investment pot that needs appraising and managing to help continue the year on year 10% growth the business has experienced over the past 4 years.
Key responsibilities are:
- Finance support for Online Projects, working with the Omni-channel division to deliver their strategy, driving both growth and efficiency across channels
- Delivery of robust and rational business cases for Investment Board, Trading Board, or Online SLT
- Lead the way in post investment reviews, ensuring learnings are captured and built in to future business cases
- Strong financial support & challenge to the Online Change & Development Strategy and Operations Development Teams
- Management of project spend and benefits (Capex and Opex), highlighting risks and opportunities at the earliest possible opportunity and ensuring they are accurately captured within the annual budgets
- Management of the corporate plan process for Online, providing an accurate 5 year view of profitability of the channel
The type of person we are looking for is:
- Qualified Accountant
- Self-motivated, team player able to work autonomously within a framework and minimum senior input.
- Commercially aware with a clear focus on driving excellent financial & commercial performance.
- Awareness of developing and maintaining a framework of strong financial controls.
- Committed to driving change and comfortable with managing the associated conflicts.
- Strong financial modelling skills
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.