Building Surveyor (Chartered)
Due to rapid and maintained growth, our client are strengthening the Building Consultancy team in Cardiff and would be really keen to speak to individuals qualified and experienced to add to the already incredibly successful team.
You will need to be comfortable in an environment in which there is a continuous work flow, and communicating with providers, landlords, investors, and corporate companies. This role will be very client facing so experience in this situation would help.
- Preparing specifications for repair and refurbishment contracts.
- preparing stock condition surveys and developing plans for preventative maintenance.
- Performing as an Employer's Agent for new build developments.
- Heading up Building Surveyor inspections and preparing reports.
- Developing and maintaining lasting business links with internal and external clients
If you are familiar and comfortable with the above responsibilities, please note that the ideal candidate will:
- Be required to work flexibly and in a pressured environment.
- Have a high standard of time management and organisational skills.
- Have and be able to demonstrate strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing.
- Ideally be chartered through RICS with demonstrable experience, ideally PQE in a construction consultancy.
If you deem yourself a suitable fit for the role, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jordan at RSD Recruitment on or .