£25k - £50k
Growing rapidly and currently working on some of the biggest, most complex construction projects in London this very well established company is looking to hire a Quantity Surveyor.
Your experience and knowledge in all aspects of contract/quantity surveying will help the team deliver professional services to a range of clients.
Based in the Thetford area, key tasks will include:
- Provide support and administration as required to the Project Department
- Provide specific support to the Project Managers
- Site Measurement
- Preparation of Interim and Final account measurement
- Accurate Pricing and Raising of variations
- Interim and final account agreement of sub-contracts
- Ensure good quality and accurate records are kept and maintained
- Maintenance of cost information
- Dealing with tender documents
- Assist senior staff in the issue and management of records and documentation relating to contract accounts
- Assist in the prompt and regular submission of main contract payment applications and subsequent cash collection together with the preparation of sub-contractor payments
- Assist in the preparation of draft sub-contracts to the level of responsibility delegated by the individuals supervisor;
With access to two of the largest and best equipped manufacturing, fabrication and painting facilities within the UK cladding industry, this is a great opportunity for a practical individual who thinks logically and works in a methodical way.
If you are a practical individual who thinks logically, works in a methodical way and is looking for a move into a dynamic, rapidly growing company offering the opportunity to handle your own projects please call Jean Knappitt . Alternatively apply online or send a current CV