International Account Handler
My client, one of the leading insurance companies based in the UK, are looking for an International Account handler for their Ipswich office on a 12 month fixed term contract with very realistic opportunities to be made permanent. Due to an internal reshuffle following a member of the team going on maternity leave this role will initially start as a 12 month contract but, depending on performance, has very real chances of changing to a permanent position. This is a great chance for an experienced Accounts Handler to work for an international business within a very well established an respected team .
The role will l require you to:
- Manage the credit control accounts on a day to day basis
- Produce regular monthly statements, reporting and reconciliations relating to accounts
- Raising and chasing queries within the business and it's subsidiaries
- Report into the team leader on issues and undertake ad hoc tasks as required
- Take an active part in the firms business development activities as required
The successful candidate must have knowledge of credit control procedures, cash reconciliation and Microsoft Office packages. You must also be highly organised and comfortable working to deadlines as well as being an effective communicator. Knowledge of German French is beneficial but not essential.
For a more detailed conversation please call Matthew Barber at Cooper Lomaz