Regional Account Manager
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Salary: £ 27 000 - £30 000 - plus commission + a car / car allowance
Our client is looking to hire a professional and driven Regional Account Manager to join their growing Sales team who will help them continue to grow and develop. A leading supplier in the Food and Drink industry, they offer a variety of high quality products to many businesses throughout the UK.
The main purpose of the Regional Account Manager will be to manage existing relationships with their clients as well as build new key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities in the south of England. They are looking for the Regional Account Manager to go into their Ipswich Office a few days a week to manage their diary, book their appointments and catch up with their small team. The rest of their time the Regional Sales Manager will be expected to go out on field to meet with existing clients developing the account, taking orders and upselling. They will also be tasked with identifying any new opportunities to bring on some new accounts in the south of England.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Regional Account Manager will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain relationships with existing accounts making sure that the account is being continuously developed.
- Upselling to Key accounts, notifying them of any new product ranges.
- Taking orders from new and existing clients.
- Personallyvisit new and existing customers in the surrounding areas as well as the South of England with the aim of winning new or repeat business.
- Managing your own diary, booking your own sales appointments/drop-ins.
- Being the first port of call for their accounts and any queries making sure that any follow up that the account requires is completed.
- Attending weekly sales meetings - via online or telephone facility
- Ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system.
- Researching customers to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Completing Sales follow up calls and that the customer is satisfied.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Closing each sale face to face or over the phone.
- Manage their own Sales activity and manage the entire Sales process from start to finish
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven Sales experience
- Be a confident communicator both verbally and in your written communication
- Be a confident IT user
- Have a valid UK Driving license
- Have a passion for all thinks food and drink J
- Experience within a similar industry would be preferable although not essential.