Our client has over 40 years experience in the Security Systems Industry, and are based in the Tendring area and is currently looking for experienced Security Systems Service Engineer to join their team.
The role will involve planned maintenance, fault finding and on going upgrades of Alarms & CCTV & Access systems for various clients. The applicant must have experience of servicing/maintaining Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Access Control/Door Entry systems.
The successful candidate will be required to take care of out of hour’s emergency calls on a rotation basis and may be required to mentor an apprentice/trainee. They will be willing to pass on their knowledge of the equipment and the industry etc. whilst still working to tight time schedules.
All personnel within the company’s employment have a responsibility to ensure full compliance with the Industry Standards and the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Good time management
- "Can do attitude"
- Good team member
- Good time keeping & reliable
- IT literate
- Good communication skills.
- Full UK Driving license is essential.
- Employment is subject to NSI Screening and passing the required standard.
- CSCS Card / ECS Card
- Salary starting from £20,000 to £27,000 Per annum plus overtime & call out. Salary will be negotiable subject to experience and ability and we will offer an excellent package to the right candidate.
- Company Van & Specialist Tools that may be required
- Personal Mobile Phone Contribution and Company iPad supplied
- After 8 hrs Overtime available paid at x1.5 rate, Bank Holidays are at Double Time
- Annual leave entitlement is 20 day plus 8 bank holidays
- Ongoing training and Development
- Company Team Building days
- Excellent Employer