Music Teacher - Camden
Are you a Primary Music Teacher looking for a position from September 2017?
Do you want to work within the Central and Green London borough of Camden?
The supportive Headteacher of a highly regarded primary school based in Camden is currently looking for a passionate Music teacher to join their team from September on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate would teach the students across the primary age ranges.
Due to its central location the school benefits from excellent transport links and a vibrant atmosphere. Having recently undergone extensive refurbishment the school also benefits from well-resourced classrooms.
- QTS and must have been NQT in UK
- Must have experience teaching all primary age groups from EYFS to Y6
- Must have experience with extracurricular activities, school productions, school choirs etc. as well as music lead assemblies
- Must be UK based for interview
- Minimum of two references attached with details
If you would like to be considered for this position then please send though an up to date CV in response to this email, alternatively feel free to contact Peter from Reeson Education on from more information.