KennedyPearce Consulting are recruiting an FP&A Manager on behalf of an innovative interior, technology and service company based in London. They are looking to hire an individual who will be the lead in developing monthly, quarterly and full year forecasting to EMEA Finances. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support 'optimal' business decision making.
- Oversee the monthly/quarterly and annual forecasting of Order Intake and sales invoicing.
- Co-ordinate with sales leads to ensure integrity and accuracy of the CRM system to substantiate accurate forecasting.
- Prepare presentations to Board Directors and Senior Management Teams.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and decision making.
- Monitor and update key performance indicator models, highlighting trends and analysing reasons of unexpected variance to plan/forecast.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis of orders, sales and GM%
- Computation of Sales team Commission and resolution of queries.
- Communicating and providing business partner support to Sales and Operations.
- Support the Financial Controller in other ad-hoc activates as required.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance desirable.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA finalist or newly qualified
- 3-5 years' experience within Industry & Commerce.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.