Senior Digital Analyst Technology
Senior Digital Analyst - Technology
This is an exciting new opportunity to work as a Senior Digital Analyst for a leading technology company. You will be providing expert analysis and insights about general performance and customer behaviour across all platforms and be responsible for identifying emerging trends and making recommendations to stakeholders.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide both regular and ad hoc reports to stakeholders with recommendations and insights for decision making, combined with your own deep dive analyses to identify insights.
- Take ownership of Adobe Analytics reporting, determining what reports are available, the navigation structure as well as distribution.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business, especially within the product team.
- Look for opportunities to develop a deeper understanding of user needs, behaviours and trends to support wider business priorities and strategic goals
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must have several years of web analytics experience with a strong track record of development and success using Adobe Analytics. Including experience using Adobe Ad-Hoc Analysis (formerly Discover), Data Warehouse, and Report builder.
- Be extremely proficient using Excel.
- Experience using Tableau, Business Objects or other enterprise BI tools (e.g. Cognos, QlikView, SSRS) would be ideal.
- Tech-savvy, and interested in online technology and trends in media
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex information and maintain strong working relationships with diverse groups.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link on this page, or contact Paul Wainwright at Harnham for more information