Our client, a leading Commercial Company based in West London, are currently recruiting for a Group Accountant on a permanent basis. You will ideally be an ACA Qualified Accountant who has worked within Practice recently.
The key responsibilities include:
- Lead the monthly multi-currency consolidation of the group results and forecast, including update of consolidation journals
- Communication of FX rates and calculation of central FX adjustments
- Preparing the monthly consolidated Flash report
- Assisting with preparation of the monthly management accounts and Board reports
- Assisting with preparation of the interim and year end annual reports
- Liaising with the external auditors
- Assisting the Group Reporting Manager in the budget and strategic planning processes
- Preparing the statutory financial statements for the head-office companies
Person Specification -
- Qualified Accountant - ideally ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Practice experience is preferred, ideally from the "big 4"
- Experience with multi-currency consolidations, ideally BPC (SAP)
- Strong experience within Group Accounting and Statutory Reporting
- Good systems skills having previously used a group finance reporting tool
- Strong communication and team working skills
If this role is of interest please apply directly to Jigna Mannell-Patel or Debbie Webb on jigna.mannell-/ If you are previously registered with Parkside Recruitment please call the office on and ask to speak with Jigna or Debbie.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.