Science Teacher Debuty Subject Leader
SCIENCE TEACHER - DEPUTY SUBJECT LEADER
Main or Upper Scale + TLR2b (?4,388)
Required for September 2017
Are you ambitious? Do you want to work in a dynamic 11-16 school?
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher of Science to act as Deputy Subject Leader who can assist this lovely school in Worthing in making the best of their fantastic new £2.3 million facility to promote science. They are looking for a teacher who is confident in their subject knowledge and is able to motivate and enthuse students.
The school can offer you:
- The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking environment
- Teaching at KS3 and KS4
- Effective support for Professional Development in preparation for your next step
- A friendly and supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with well-motivated students and supportive parents
- A location on the coast very close to main line railway services and road networks
- Free well-being and medical support cover.
Are you someone who:
- Is a consistently good/outstanding teacher?
- Is able to motivate and inspire students to raise attainment across all ability ranges?
- Is able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning and achieve excellent results?
- Has an excellent knowledge of Science?
- Has excellent communication skills?
- Wants to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
If you are available to visit the school this week and meet with the head, then please apply today or contact us if you would like more information.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.