Business Development Executive - Travel Sector
Business Development Executive - Business Travel Sector, up to £25k plus commission, London
Our client is a leading Business Travel Management agency based in London servicing SME and blue chip clients with their Business Travel. We are looking for experienced Lead Generators, or Graduates interested in pursuing a career in the travel industry, to develop leads and set sales meetings for the sales team, Maintain and build CRM (Salesforce) and assist in the sales process as required.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Business Development Executive:
- To set agreed number of prospect meetings per month
- To make a minimum number of calls per day
- Generate new leads
- Contact and update historic leads
- Manage and maintain the CRM tool
- Assist sales managers with day to day client communication including follow up correspondence
- Help build mini proposals and presentations
- Attend SME sales meetings
- Attend industry events/trade shows
- Strategically look at current client base and target competitor companies
- Collect competition updates and general information
Skills and experience required for the Business Development Executive role:
- Communicative/ dynamic / competitive personality
- Open to graduates with minimal experience
- Degree in Business Management or the equivalent
- Experience in Salesforce, Linkedin, telesales or any sales background is desired but not essential
- A background in the travel industry is desired but not essential
The Business Development Executive role would suit a personable, dynamic candidate who possesses strong sales techniques and wishes to develop a career within the Travel industry.
If you wish to apply for the Business Development Executive role, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.