Accounts Payable Assistant
A Boutique Investment Company is looking for a Part-Time (22hr pw) Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team.
The client is a privately owned investment company based in central London.
- Coding, recording and processing of purchase invoices with close liaison with the UK office management team.
- Dealing with supplier queries as they arise.
- Checking and capturing costs and recharges for UK based employee expenses
- Helping to reconcile balance sheet balances in the UK accounts
- Helping in the analysis of P11D information at year end and other ad-hoc analysis as required
- Helping to develop the general UK accounting function as required
- Early stage student (ACCA/CIMA) who has hands on appreciation of general ledgers, a TB and basic VAT with some experience of working within an accounts payable function.
- Experience of preparing reconciliations would be an advantage.
- Should be detail focused, have a logical way of working and have an appreciation of control processes within an accounting environment.
- Prepared to challenge both colleagues and third parties if required.
- Able to work hands-on and take ownership of tasks and numbers
£30,000 - 35,000 Pro-Rata Salary