Content Designer Digital
A Public Sector and Government Organisation is looking for an experienced Content Designer (Digital) who has previously written content to the GDS/GOV.UK guidelines for a 6 month contract.
A Public Sector and Government Organisation based in Central London.
The successful Content Designer (Digital) will be responsible for:
- Working with other content designers to developing content across the organisation's websites.
- Assist the organisation's transition of content to the GOV.UK platform.
- Use research and analytics conducted to review and refine content to ensure it meets user needs.
- Review existing content and identify gaps in content to develop/refine content.
- Develop content from initial scoping and research right through to publishing.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that subject matter is understood
The successful Content Designer (Digital) will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- First-hand experience using content best practices to ensure accessibility and SEO.
- Experience working to GDS/GOV.UK Guidelines (Essential)
- An understanding of the GDS Digital by Default Service Standards (Essential)
- Working experience of monitoring the performance and collecting user feedback of content to improve and refine content.
- Experience using Analytics tools.
- Line management experience a bonus.
The successful Content Designer will be offered a 6 month contract subject to extension paying circa £38k (pro-rata) per annum.