Legal Course Coordinator
We are recruiting for a Legal Course Coordinator for a global training organisation offering recognised qualifications to the legal, financial and wealth management industries.
The responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the research, design, development and launch of new qualifications
- Identifying and recruiting external authors as necessary for the development of new qualifications and managing these relationships
- Act as course owner for qualifications developed, regularly reviewing syllabus content, maintaining course materials, assisting with the setting of assignments and examinations as well as reviewing delegate feedback
- Active use and management of the online learning platform
- Commissioning and reviewing course materials, where necessary, including negotiating fees with authors
- Establishing and cultivating meaningful relationships with employers/clients, delegates and tutors
- Assisting in the preparation or checking of complex correspondence or documentation
- Dealing with specific technical delegate enquiries and queries for the programmes for which you will be course owner (with input from course tutors where relevant)
- Preparing and presenting clearly reports/analytical information for internal and external use
- Contributing to preparing budgets and project plans for new and existing qualifications, including undertaking market needs analysis, advising on target enrolment numbers, projecting income and expenditure
- Ensuring that new and existing qualifications meet agreed financial objectives
- Monitoring delegate enrolment numbers and liaising with marketing colleagues to ensure target audience is being reached and marketing momentum is maintained
- Monitor performance of qualifications against budget and making recommendations for future improvements where necessary
- Contribute ideas for new qualifications
- Keep abreast of market developments to ensure the qualifications remain relevant and up-to-date
- Work with marketing colleagues to set marketing plans that meet the course objectives in terms of target audience, key messages, routes to market and timings of promotional activities
- Assisting with the writing of and proofing of copy for marketing materials
- Reviewing of programme webpages to ensure information is up-to-date and accurate
- Actively contribute to the marketing of new and existing qualifications through social media
Skills and experience required:
- 2:1 Law Degree or equivalent qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in production of documentation
- Proactive, persistent and organised approach
- Highly organised with the ability to deal with multiple tasks at one time and conflicting priorities
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Relationship building and ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, authors, examiners and third parties
- Ideally have experience of working in an office and knowledge of an education/training environment or Private Client practice is advantageous
This varied role will suit a Law Graduate with a professional manner who wants to use their qualifications but does not want to qualify as a solicitor or a qualified solicitor looking to use their experience in a different field.
The hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Friday. 23 days holiday increasing with service.
If you have a law degree and are looking for an excellent opportunity with a global company, please apply in confidence.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful.