Live Media Delivery Technician
Do you want to be part of a company responsible for producing some of the best events and branded entertainment experiences?
Do you want to be the person responsible for getting those experiences out live to audiences?
My client is a leader in sports, events, media and fashion globally and represents and manages some of the world’s greatest sports figures and fashion icons. They produce and deliver live events and branded entertainment experiences and are one of the largest independent producers and distributors of sports media.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to add to their London team. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering live streamed events and/or working in a live broadcasting facility. You should be able to manage multiple projects and work to tight timelines.
- Responsible for all aspects of the live stream encoding package setup, operation, and strike.
- Work in tandem with the Live Operations Manager, Team Leads and the Support Team to ensure the secure delivery of live event broadcasts sourced from around the globe.
- Become familiar with platforms and advanced troubleshooting of streaming architecture.
- Get hands-on with hardware and software.
You Bring To The Team:
- Video production experience.
- Understanding the pressure of live events.
- Fearlessness and pro-activeness. This is live video, every minute counts!
- This is a 24/7/365 operation, so weekends and overnights are required. It’s a full-time, five-day work week, but it could be a six-week rotation of the midnight to 9am shift, Thursday through Monday. Everyone takes a turn.
- Experience with live video operations and live broadcast productions.
- Live and On-Demand streaming experience (HD and SD) and an ability to support streaming software.
- Broad understanding of video and audio encoding codecs.
- Basic understanding of satellite and fiber acquisition pathways.
- Basic understanding of video editing.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a distinct advantage.
- Mac and PC proficiency is required.
- All candidates should be able to lift 50lbs.
Sounds amazing? Get in touch!