My client looks for a Forensic Accountant that can work on an interim basis within alongside a legal team to deliver results.
My client is a market leading law firm who specialise in Family, Dispute and the Matrimonial law. They have a strong reputation for covering high profile and prestigious cases throughout the country and look for an strong accountancy background from candidates applying.
In the headquarters in London, the role will include:
A Level Forensic accountant who can utilise their experience to help with litigation project work which is undertaken by the firm on an interim basis.
Working closely with members of the legal team, you will deliver accurate conclusions which can be presented in a clear efficient manner
Have a range of soft skills for sensitive issues
Ability to manage high profile cases and sensitive information
My client seeks a well-established Forensic Accountant with:
- A strong understanding of Business Valuation and Matrimonial disputes
- 7+ years of experience in the Forensic space
- Understanding the sensitivity around prestigious case work and managing evidence accordingly
- Good Asset tracing understanding
- ACA qualified (or similar qualification)
My client offers a strong day rate which competes in the market and the flexibility to work within a well-established, diverse team.