My client offers a range of dedicated services to keep you on the road. They are a local family business, Their team is experienced, friendly and efficient, so you know you’re going to get the very best service every time.Their approach is simple, 'be the best'.
Due to expansion they are seeking a Vehicle Technician. You will be:-
- To ensure all vehicles are diagnosed, serviced and repaired to the highest level possible.
- Diagnostics, Servicing and major repairs of all makes and models of vehicles
- Working in Godalming, Surrey
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided, and work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- NVQ Level 2 or above qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair essential
- Diagnostics experience essential
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Ideally living in or around Godalming
- £22-28k basic
- Great Training and Progression
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.