Cardiff - Commutable from Newport, Cwmbran and surrounding areas
£32,000 - £42,000 + Excellent Benefits
Key Words: Business Analyst, Agile Business Analyst, Financial Services Business Analyst, Requirements Gathering
Our ambitious market leading financial services client is seeking a business analyst to help assist with a range of projects across their organisation. The organisation is embarking on a huge, multi million pound end to end digital transformation project that is expected to last for the next 3 years. You will have the opportunity to scope the future of digital transformation by defining user requirements early in the company's transition, in which organisation will be implementing the most cutting edge solutions and technology possible in order to help them meet their goals.
The end goal of the transformation is to adopt a complete digital first approach and to do this they are looking to grow by around 100 or so members of staff during this exciting period to help support BAU and Project Delivery. They are looking for a number of business analysts to work in a highly agile environment getting exposure to parts of the project that you wouldn't normally get access to in other organisations.
You will be managed by industry leaders, with a chance to potentially move into multi-disciplined roles in the future so If you are a hardworking, highly experience Business Analyst with strong communication skills, then this is the role for you!
What you will be doing:
- Running workshops and using a variety of additional methods to collect stakeholder requirements.
- Liaise with key external and internal stakeholders to manage expectations throughout projects.
- Working with developers and technical staff to bring about highly efficient solutions to meet stakeholders requirements.
- Providing business support and documentation throughout projects.
- Strong requirements gathering ability and the ability to help provide a suitable solution to these requirements.
- Strong experience managing stakeholders expectations through various phases of the project lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and various project methodologies including Agile.
- Experience providing technical documentation during each stage of the SDLC.
- Financial Services experience is desirable.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.