Account Management with Concur experience
Account Manager with Concur, £competitive, London
Our client is a dynamic Business Travel Management agency (TMC) that has offices globally. They are looking for a confident and experienced Account manager that has knowledge of the concur travel and expense system.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Manager are as follows:
- Account Management to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business. Respond to client queries, managing to service level agreement commitments and production, analysis and presentation of management reporting
- Client face to face meetings quarterly to discuss financials and offering consultancy style recommendations for travel programmes
- Responsible for working with clients; advising, creating and implementing their travel polices including negotiations for hotel and air contracts
- Managing supplier relationships with regard to airline contracts and hotel contracts
- Lead contact for hotels regarding corporate client negotiations and airline support queries as well as the dedicated contact for the agents on these areas
- Hotel GDS knowledge with regard to rate loading and auditing including checking online tool visibility
- Key global contact for Management reporting queries across the company.
- Sole responsibility globally for demonstrating, implementing and providing client training and support for the online booking tool Concur.
- Delivering training programmes for colleagues including client tools
The skills required for the Corporate Account Manager are as follows:
- Previous experience of Account Management within a TMC
- Knowledge of Concur Travel & Expense tool essential
- Good knowledge of Hotel and Air product
- Good at presenting face to face and building client relationships
- Understanding of MI reports