A growing medium sized Main Contractor specialising in refurbishment and new build public building works. This includes schools, community centres, hospitals and private offices.
We are looking for a talented and exprienced estimator to join our company who will work closely with the Director to secure future works with existing clients and expand client base. The company has significantly grown in the last 4 years and now requires a full time estimator to maintain a steady workflow for the site teams. Our current turnover is £3.5M and the target is to double this within the next two years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all estimating duties in our company and will report to the director . His / her key duties will be
- To find and select suitable tender opportunities from both established and new clients for Director review
- To manage whole tenders including PQQ questionnaires
- To undertake full take off's forming our own estimate schedules and rates for director review prior to submission
- To collate sub contractor enquiries and carry out gap analysis of returns for specilist packages
- To provide tender reports and analysis of our own tender results for future adjustment.
The role will be full time office based in Tonbridge Kent (50mins from London bridge)
However regular site visits will be required throughout London and the South East.
Office hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm or 7.30am - 4.30pm