Technical Sales Manager - Automotive - South East - £30-35k
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER - SOUTH EAST - AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET SECTOR
£30k - £35K + Car + Pension + Training + Genuine Career Prospects/Progression
My client is an internationally acclaimed company who distribute batteries nationwide through its network of branches throughout the UK. They supply the highest quality, latest technology batteries for automotive, commercial vehicles, and leisure applications.
My client has been active in the UK market since 1993 supplying over 6 million batteries to major distributors throughout the UK. They specialise in direct sales and own a number of distribution centres spread across the country. With nearly 4000 employees across the whole group and an overall turnover of around £1.5 billion, they provide an exceptional platform for any employee to enhance their current career.
As a Technical Sales Manager you will be:
- Responsible for new business sales in your own region (South East)
- Creating your own leads as well as dealing with existing accounts
- Left to your own devices with no micro management
- Responsible for making site visits to potential clients and building rapport and new relationships
- Attending trade shows and seminars to represent my client’s brand and image
The ideal Technical Sales Manager will have:
- A proven track record in new business sales in a similar market
- Industry knowledge of the automotive aftermarket sector
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- A base in and around the South East
- A positive, flexible and enthusiastic attitude
The successful Technical Sales Manager will receive a secure and stable working environment with a company that has a very open and approachable management team. Full training and support will be given to the Technical Sales Manager so that they can have a lengthy career with the company. My client offers a competitive basic salary and excellent career progression opportunities.