We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Accountancy Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Cash Accountant to work at one of the world’s largest provider of food & beverage and retail services for travellers.
Cash Accountant’s Core Duties
- Reconciliation of banking reports against daily cash breakdown
- Producing sales reports and identifying discrepancies in cash and banking
- Resolving any historic queries relating to cash and sales ledger.
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting cash reconciliation journal to Sage and reconciliation of control balances
- Preparation of credit card, petty cash and expenses analysis
- Preparation of daily cash flow
- Preparation of concession calculations on a monthly basis
- Experience of multi-site accounts and multi-currency
- Ad hoc duties
Cash Accountant’s Skills required
- Candidates applying must be proactive, have a good eye for detail and have good communication skills.
- Needs to be a self-starter and be able to work to deadlines.
- Preferably also have previous experience in SAGE 200
- Confident user of excel including SumIf, V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
- Experience of working in a busy, high volume environment.
- Ideally be studying for CIMA or any other accountancy professional courses.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today