IT Security Operations Manager Heathrow
An IT Security Operations Manager is required to join our client, Heathrow Airport Limited in a key role. It's an exciting time to join Heathrow and to be part of the team working towards giving passengers the best airport service in the world. The overall purpose of the IT Security Operations Manager role is to maintain, develop and manage effective Cyber Security operations in an outsourced IT environment. The role will combine maintaining tactical awareness of the state of controls across the IT estate, with planning and implementing a step change in the performance of Cyber Security operations. Areas of focus include: incident management and response, governance of service providers and continuous improvement of processes.
In return, the company offers the IT Security Services Operations Manager an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to play a key part in the further development of a world class company.
Principle Accountabilities of the IT Security Operations Manager:
- Act as first point of contact within Heathrow IT for all Cyber Security operational matters, including: incidents raised through ITO or other service providers, threat intelligence and requests for investigations
- Develop and implement the plan for improving Heathrow's Cyber Security operational capability
- Provide visible and effective leadership and governance across outsourced security operation providers. This covers technical / content leadership, commercial oversight and compliance
- Line management of a small team of technical subject matter experts
- Matrix management of much larger teams
- Maintain a comprehensive and current understanding of Cyber Security and Information Security threats
- Develop strong working relationships across Heathrow IT and its supplier base
- Define and implement a KPI framework that can be used to measure effectiveness of controls - and provide regular reporting on this
- Own vendor relationship for Cyber Security products or services that are in production
- Assess the security impact of any changes to service
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours of the IT Security Operations Manager:
- Educated to at least primary degree level
- Relevant IT security qualification (e.g. CISSP/CISM/CISA/SABSA/CEH)
- Strong track record of management of IT Security operations in a complex multi-vendor outsourced environment
- Record of delivering service transformation in Security operations
- Good working knowledge of ISMS frameworks, e.g. ISO 27001
Salary: Circa £75K, Plus excellent benefits package including:- car allowance, bonus, company contribution pension scheme and private medical cover
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Please make your application for this role directly to Rainford Berry Ltd today.