IT Specialist Windows, Mac OS, Active Directory
IT Specialist (Windows, Mac OS, Active Directory)
Currently exploring the market for skilled IT Specialists with Experienced in; User support, Computer Setup, Maintenance and servicing, telecommunications and assisting with network and infrastructure maintenance for a large multinational organisation.
This is an opportunity to join a large multinational organisation currently on the market for a skilled IT Specialist (Windows, Mac OS, Active Directory) to help provide assistance in hardware and software related problems. The successful IT Specialist (Windows, Mac OS, Active Directory) will help give in depth support for the company CEO and will be the point of call for IT issues as and when they occur.
As an IT Specialist (Windows, Mac OS, Active Directory) your main responsibilities will include but by no means limited too:
- Provide a high level of customer service while supporting case teams and office based staff in a fast-paced environment
- Supporting Macs, PCs, AV, Webex, smart-phones, Cisco call manager phone and voice mail systems
- Managing local technology in order to increase reliability, security, interoperability, effectiveness of customer work
- Support a variety of operating systems and applications
- Assist in preparing and deploying Macbooks and Windows laptops for staff, including configuration and imaging
The ideal IT Specialist (Windows, Mac OS, Active Directory) will have the following skill set and experience:
- ACTC or ACMT qualifications
- Experience troubleshooting Mac OS, Windows 7&10, Active Directory, Citrix, VM Fusion/Moka5, Airwatch MDM, Office Suite, Internet Explorer
- Basic skills in MAC/PC/Laptop hardware, software, telecommunications, mobile devices and server administration
- Ability to diagnose problems and provide solutions and/or escalate to the appropriate expertise area
- Experience in video conferencing support
This is an opportunity to take on a highly important and diligent position within a multinational organisation with excellent employee benefits and progression opportunities. For more information or to apply get in touch with me ASAP!
Salary: £35,000 - £48,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Chris Archibald
Telephone: + 44 (0)