Kaplan International Pathways, a division of Kaplan, Inc., is an exciting company in the world of international education. We offer progression for international students from all over the world into undergraduate and postgraduate study at a broad portfolio of British, American and Australian universities. Kaplan International Pathways is a market leader in the sector, and an exceptional place to work and develop an exciting career in the international education and student recruitment industry.
As a member of the Digital Team, the Website Administrator will play an essential role maintaining the accuracy of information and supporting the editorial function in publishing usable, accessible and optimised content across our suite of websites.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and data interpretation
- Good level English language and communication skills
- Highly organised and methodical individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- A zero-tolerance attitude to bad grammar, spelling and punctuation
- An efficient working style with a focus on meeting deadlines and juggling many tasks at once
- A desire to learn more about best web practices including usability, accessibility, information architecture and SEO
- Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Knowledge or experience of the international education sector
- Experience of working with a content management system e.g. Wordpress
- Experience working on system databases
- Understanding of web analytics and the principles that drive qualified traffic to websites
- Relevant degree or equivalent
What we will expect you to do:
You'll provide support to the Digital Team by interpreting raw data, helping to maintain content across our sites and keeping it accurate and compliant.
The post’s main responsibility is to contribute to the Content and Marketing Team’s work in meeting or exceeding set performance targets for our websites by:
- Helping to implement the publication schedule and content strategy across all websites
- User testing and QA of new functionality
- Developing an understanding of the user experience and maintaining the highest standards of content to support user journeys
- Assisting the Editorial Team with on-page SEO and accessibility requirements
- Monitoring page health in web governance software, ensuring that broken links and misspelling are kept to a minimum
- Organising and publishing engaging and recent testimonials and social endorsements on our sites
- Maintaining the marketing content within our course database
- Supporting and improving digital publication and content management processes to increase efficiency
- Assisting with the tagging and maintenance of a digital asset management strategy
- Participating in the preparation of content for new product launches
What we will offer you:
As Website Administrator, working right at the heart of the Content & Marketing unit, you will be joining a dynamic multi-lingual business in the high-growth industry of international education, and a company that prides itself on its exceptional student experience and study outcomes.
You will benefit from exposure to sophisticated multi-channel digital marketing strategies and responsive rich-media web development.
Permanent employees of Kaplan International Pathways enjoy a variety of optional benefits after their probation period, including a comprehensive pension plan, health and wellbeing schemes and childcare vouchers.
The Website Administrator post is a full-time permanent position with excellent progression prospects for the best candidates attracting a salary of £25,000 depending on skills and experience, plus a performance related bonus of up to 10% of the basic salary.
Application method: Apply with your CV and covering letter by 23rd June, 2017.