Software Development Project Manager - Central Bath
Are you seeking a better work/life balance? Would you like to be Bath based and work hours to suit you provided the job is done?
We have an opportunity for an experienced, confident, quality focused Project Manager looking to combine a rewarding role with their other responsibilities in life.
Mystery Applicant is a fast growing HR analytics business servicing global, well-known brands and clients. We need an experienced Development Project Manager to help our committed, hard-working team of developers maintain their high-quality standards and to manage the increasing workload and complexity.
- Managing the production of high-quality software
- Producing software to time and within budget
- Writing technical design documents, program specifications and test plans
- Prioritising workflow
- Project management
- Team leading and coaching
- Helping to focus, negotiate and manage the expectations of all stakeholders: Clients, Developers and Head of Business/Sales, for optimum success.
- Experience in managing software development
- Competent and experienced; min. 5 years, ideally 8-10 years
- Experience of agile methodology
- Ideally HR software experience and/or delivering SaaS to large enterprises
- High personal standards for quality and delivery
- Excellent organisational, planning and attention to detail
- Known for your excellent communication and people management abilities
Full-time, permanent position
Salary £55 - 65K
Holidays 5 weeks per year