Accounts Payable- Graduate
My Client, a High End Luxury Retail Business is looking for an entry level Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accounting working in a team of 6 the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Weekly payment runs
- Building and maintaining Supplier Relationships
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing Purchase invoices
- Maintenance and updating of supplier details
- Payment of staff expense forms
- Responsible for petty cash
- Bank and petty cash Reconciliations
- Month end journals and balance sheet recs
- Ad hoc duties as required
Candidates applying for this role will be recent Accounting/Finance/Business graduates looking to kick start their career in accounting or those already with a few months Accounts Payable experience who are looking to progress with their career as an accountant.
The role offers a lot of long term development and will look to pay ACCA/CIMA.