Production Planner - Food Industry
Gi Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Planner / Scheduler on behalf of our large scale Food Production client in Hull.
This is a permanent position and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a growing company with excellent opportunities to progress.
The role would best suit someone with at least 2 years of experience as a Production Planner, ideally working in a Food Production environment.
The right candidate should have:
- Scheduling experience essential - minimum 2 years in an FMCG environment
- Ideally an all-rounder so likely to be from a SME background
- Experienced in raw materials expediting / scheduling (e.g. packaging)
- MRP experience (strong background)
- Proven Microsoft Office skills - particularly in Excel
- Strong analytical skills - system driven / process orientated
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter with good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn / flexibility essential
This is a busy production environment so whilst the core hours are 8am - 5pm a level of flexibility is expected.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £22-25k per annum depending on previous experience.
Please apply online or call Oliver on for more information.