Mid/Senior Developer (PERM £50k-£60k)
Mid/Senior Developer - Global Professional Services Organisation (London - Permanent)
£50,000 - £60,000 +Benefits
Our client is one of the top Forensic Accounting firms in the UK and they are embarking on some exciting projects and enhancements of the current application estate
As a developer you will be working with the in-house development team to deliver projects on internal bespoke applications. These are both Windows and Web based applications. .
- Experience in C# .NET/ASP.NET Framework.
- Experience in SQL Server 2012/2014,
- Developing Web and Windows applications.
- Experience in working within projects and meeting strict deadlines.
- Managing implementation and new releases into the production environment.
- Good Communicator
- Ability to develop and support SSRS reports
- Agile Methodologies
- Writing T-SQL, Creation of Jobs, Stored Procedures and functions.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Development of Enterprise Applications