I am business partnering with a growing software business, on a newly created Company Secretary opportunity (Part Time), to provide support to the continuous growth within a diverse and fast paced group.
The Company Secretary will be required to take lead in managing areas within the Company Secretarial department, have excellent technical, organisational and administrative skills along with the ability to organise routine events in the Company Secretary calendar with confidence and efficiency.
Based in the City of London
Salary up to £120K
Skills / Experience
- The ability to work to autonomously and unsupervised using own initiative in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience of working in a company secretarial role
- A strong track record of developing strong relationships with stakeholders and senior executives and delivering high quality services and work
- Strong competency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Good time and project management skills
- The ability to multi task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and numeracy