Paid Search Executive - MD3312
If you're looking to kick-start your digital marketing career with a successful international eCommerce business, then take a look at this great job.
An international deals and money saving business is looking for a Paid Search Executive to help develop the PPC and Paid Social channels on a global scale. Analytical and hard-working, you will be given sufficient training to help you achieve maximum success in the role of Paid Search Executive and gain your Google AdWords certification through the company.
Working closely with the PPC Managers, you will take responsibility for tactically developing PPC campaigns and managing budgets across ten countries and seven languages. This is a great learning opportunity as you will learn to work with Bing, Google and other biddable technologies whilst being mentored by successful business leaders in the industry. Sound exciting? Keep reading and apply for the Paid Search Executive position today.
As Paid Search Executive, your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the Paid Search team, helping with campaign launches, reporting and development
• Conducting reports, audits and analysis on campaign performance with various systems and tools
• Using campaign performance data to identify areas for improvement and think up with new ways to accelerate growth in the paid search channel
• Interacting daily with colleagues from the Sales teams in order to fully support requests
• You will be expected to learn quickly & independently, homework may be given for that purpose
• Helping to drive new business opportunities via Paid LinkedIn and Facebook advertising
The successful Paid Search Executive will have the following attributes:
• Are fluent in English and ideally in a second language, either German or Spanish
• Are either a university graduate with some work experience in marketing, or have a minimum of one year’s experience in digital marketing/online media.
• A natural problem solver who faces challenges head-on
• Able to perform and adapt, as needed, within a fast-moving, dynamic work environment with close deadlines
• Have an understanding of, and an interest in, technology and online business
• Are proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
• Have good copywriting skills and an eye for detail