Registered Care Manager
Local home care provider are seeking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager.
Role Responsibility as a Registered Care Manager
• To manage the day to day running of the business.
• Be responsible for the development, operational performance of
service, staff and carers.
• Promote drive and growth in taking new care packages.
• Promote the highest standards of care and services.
• Keep full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements.
• Implement company policies and handle complaints effectively in accordance with policy.
• Be responsible for recruitment and retention of staff.
• Ensure all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively.
• Provide ongoing supervision to enable staff to effectively and safely carry out their roles. Carry out appraisals and monitoring of staff performance.
You must hold an NVQ level 5 or equivalent or be willing to work towards this qualification. You must demonstrate a passion for working within care and making a positive difference to individual lives.
Ensure you have thorough understanding of regulatory responsibilities as a Registered Manager.
Excellent communication skills as well as good administrative skills and IT literate
Knowledge of recognising abuse and safeguarding procedures.
Strong commitment to non-discriminatory care practise.